- Gluttony is not a secret vice. Orson Wells
- A gourmet can tell from the flavor whether a woodcock's leg is the one on which the bird is accustomed to roost. Lucius Beebe
- Obesity is really widespread. Joseph O. Kern II
- In the manner of diet I have been persistently strict in sticking to the things which didn't agree with me until one or the other of us got the best of it. Mark Twain
- He eats like a horse afire. Angelina Bicos
- Should vegetarians eat animal crackers? Jerry Seinfeld
- Most vegetables are something God invented to let women get even with their children. A fruit is a vegetable with looks and money. Plus, if you let fruit rot, it turns into wine, something brussels sprouts never do. P. J. O'Rourke
- You better cut the pizza in four pieces because I'm not hungry enough to eat six. Yogi Berra
- I don't even butter my bread; I consider that cooking. Katherine Cebrian
- Your digestive system is your body's Fun House, whereby food goes on a long, dark, scary ride, taking all kinds of unexpected twists and turns, being attacked by vicious secretions along the way, and not knowing until the last minute whether it will be turned into a useful body part or ejected into the Dark Hole by Mister Sphincter. Dave Barry
- Taste makes waist. Unknown
Living Gently Quarterly is published by Keith C. Heidorn ©2006, All Rights Reserved.. Correspondence may be sent to: email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
I have recently added many of my lifetime collection of photographs and art works to an on-line shop where you can purchase notecards, posters, and greeting cards, etc. of my best images.