Create Your Own Jumpin' Joe Screensaver Using Your Favorite Photos. Here's How:
- It is recommended that you print out these instructions. Sorry MAC users, this only works for PCs.
- Create a New Folder on your computer. You can call it PICTURES or whatever. Next, go to the picture pages on Jozef's Web Page. Pick out your favorite pictures and download them into your PICTURES folder. You must download the LARGE .jpg images, not the smaller thumbnail pictures. You download these pictures by clicking on them with you RIGHT mouse button. Your computer will ask you where to store the files and you can put them in your PICTURES folder.
- Next, download the Screen Paver software by clicking here. You should save it to another folder on your computer. I have a folder called DOWNLOAD where I store all my downloaded programs.
- Screen Paver allows you to make your screen saver, plus type in your favorite messages. Please be honest. If you like the program and use it, please remit $10.00 and it's yours forever. Send your $10.00 bill to: Michael Lindell - 2 G. Maria Drive - Poquoson, VA 23662 USA
- Unzip the Screen Paver program and the run then SPsetup. If you are not sure how to do this, ask someone who knows about computers or e-mail Luree.
- Follow the instructions on the screen. You can change the pictures by going to Control Panel/Display Properties/Screen Saver. Click on the SETTINGS button to add images, change the effects and type in a message that will be displayed over the pictures in any color you'd like.
FAQ - Is it possible to make a screen saver that uses some of Jumpin' Joe's videos?
ANSWER - Yes, but the software costs $30.00 and requires a bit more computer knowledge. You can contact Luree for more information.
FAQ - Can I use Jumpin' Joe's paintings, or mix them with his photos?
ANSWER - Yes, you can use any .JPG image.