There are 24 links in this section.
- 1901 Census, Alberta District An every name index to over 60,000 individuals enumerated in the 1901 Census of Canada for the Alberta District of the Northwest Territories.
- Lethbridge, Alberta 1891 Index to the 1891 Dominion Census, Lethbridge Sub-District, Alberta, Northwest Territories.
- Census of Vancouver Island A searchable database of nominal census records for Vancouver Island and parts of mainland British Columbia from 1871, 1881, 1891 & 1901.
- Southern Interior Census Data Data from various census databases including Yale District 1881 and 1891, Indian Reserve Commission Census 1877 and OMI Census 1877. Searchable.
- 1901 Census - Doukhobor Village Index This online index provides census details for each Doukhobor village enumerated in the 1901 Canada Census. Researchers can use this index to identify and locate Doukhobor villages in the original census schedule.
- 1901 Census of Canada Microfilms Includes the National Archives of Canada and LDS film numbers. All Provinces and Territories. Prefaced by a description of the information included in the census.
- Canadian Families A collaborative research project by 11 scholars in 5 Canadian universities studying families in Canada, and compiling a national sample of the 1901 Census of Canada.
- Census Finder - Canada Census Records A comprehensive directory of Canadian census links along with many genealogy resources. Categorized by province, districts and counties, this useful tool will help you locate Canadian census records online.
- Census Links - Canada Links to web sites containing Canadian census information.
- Census of Canada, 1901 National Archives database which allows you to search by geographic location. As these are copies of the original records, they are not searchable by family name.
- Census of the Northwest Provinces, 1906 1906 online census for Manitoba, Saskatchewan and Alberta from the National Archives.
- http://www.doukhobor.org/census.html This index describes various Doukhobor census records in Canada - their historical
background, dates, content, usefulness and reliability, availability and published indexes.
- Index to the 1901 Census of Canada A volunteer driven online indexing project.
- The 1852 and 1881 Historical Censuses of Canada A 20% sample of the 1852 Canadian Census and a free data browser which allows users to search for specific individuals or groups of people within the 1881 complete database.
- Newfoundland's Grand Bank The purpose of this site is to provide genealogical and historical data in the form of censuses, directory publications, church and cemetery records for those wishing to do research in Newfoundland and Labrador.