There are 53 links in this section.
Archives - Libraries - Museums
Birth, Marriage, Death
Cemetery - Obituary
- Newfoundland & Labrador Headstone Photo Project This project is archiving headstone photos for all cemeteries in Newfoundland & Labrador.
You can Help!
- Newfoundland and Labrador Cemetery Records In an effort to provide more comprehensive source information by Newfoundland Grand Banks volunteers have devoted their time and efforts to collect, transcribe and post to the web for the benefit of genealogists, cemetery records.
- Newfoundland Gravemarker Gallery This is the Newfoundland & Labrador Provincial web page which is part of The Canadian Gravemarker Gallery. We accept all completely photographed cemeteries and give credit to photographers. Contact the webmaster for the "Tips and Hints" Broc
- StonePics.Com Information and photo CD's of headstones, monuments, graves, & cemeteries of Newfoundland.
- Newfoundland's Grand Bank The purpose of this site is to provide genealogical and historical data in the form of censuses, directory publications, church and cemetery records for those wishing to do research in Newfoundland and Labrador.
- Centre for Newfoundland Studies The first stop for information on Newfoundland and
Labrador - covering all topics.
Ask for research advice here:
- Dr. Mel Baker's Homepage Bibliography of publications, 19th and 20th century Newfoundland and Labrador history, history of St. John's and the Catalina, Port Union area, and links to community pages.
- Heritage Foundation of Newfoundland and Labrador An invaluable source of information for historic restoration of buildings of architectural or historical significance. Features an ask the experts section, frequently asked questions, listing of publications for sale, and heritage links.
- Newfoundland and Labrador Heritage The purpose of this web site is to furnish a wide range of information and analysis on the history, geography, population, culture, and society of Newfoundland and Labrador.
- Newfoundland Outport: Newfoundland History Land and Resources, Education and Cultural Activity, Government and Politics, Economy and History.
- Newfoundland Genealogy Your gateway to thousands of Newfoundland Genealogy related links such as, Archives, Cemetery Records, Census Records, Memorials, Obituaries, and Genealogy Software.
- Newfoundland Great War Heritage Project This website is intended to assist family, schools, and other researchers conducting Newfoundland and Labrador genealogical, and cultural heritage research by providing a searchable database of the Newfoundland Regiment (1914-1918) nominal roll index.
Organizations and Societies
- Anne Patten Oliver Newfoundland Research Researching PATTEN, BENDLE, BUFFETT, COFFIN, FOOTE, FORSEY, HICKMAN, NICHOLLE, RICE, TIBBO, WALSH and WAREHAM in Grand Bank, Fortune, Rabbit's Arm (Robert's Arm), Friday's Bay & Haystack, Newfoundland, Canada.
- ANSTEY Project My ANSTEY roots lie in Garnish, Fortune Bay, NF Other surnames include HARDIMAN, TIBBO, NEWPORT, WALTERS, MATTHEWS, ANDERSON, ALLEN, SKINNER, CHAFFEY.
- ANTLE in Newfoundland & Labrador A forum for the exchange of information concerning the surname ANTLE in Newfoundland and Labrador Canada. The surname spellings include (but are not limited to) ANTLE, ANTEL, ANTIL, ANTELL.
- Beeso Family Tree Family tree including Beeso and Butt ancestors from Newfoundland.
- Cat Harbour Corner, Newfoundland The ancestors of Rex Gibbons and his wife, Marjorie Stagg, and related family names from the Bonavista Bay region of northeastern Newfoundland.
- Churchill family tree Includes the following surnames: Churchill, Green, Crummey, Ash, Diamond, and Collins in Newfoundland and England; Dinsmore and Armstrong in Northern Ireland; Calderwood and McGibney in Scotland.
- Coish's of Ochre Pit Cove, Newfoundland Coish Family Tree of Ochre Pit Cove, Newfoundland.
- David Pike Home Page The Ford family of English Harbour, Trinity Bay. parish registers, census information, information on the schooner President Coaker.
- DuBourdieu of Newfoundland The trail of my DuBOURDIEUs leads me from Port au Port Peninsula, Newfoundland, to Halifax NS, New England, Lisburn Ireland, London England, Montpellier Bergerac and Bearn in France.
- EBSARY IN Newfoundland EBSARY and related surnames.
- Genealogy for the Garlands and related families There are three main branches of Garlands in Newfoundland: the Conception Bay Garlands, the Trinity Bay Garlands (the famous merchants of the 1700's) and the Lower Island Cove Garlands.
- Gillis Family Home Page Gillises in NFLD, Nova Scotia - other family names Farrell, MacPherson, MacInnis, Hall and others.
- James Butler's Genealogy Page Genealogy research of Butler and related families in the Catalina - Port Union - Port Rexton area of Trinity Bay, Newfoundland.
- Judy Barker's Genealogy site This site replaces the AOL site. It is a history of my famlly from Ireland to Newfoundland to the US in NJ.
CORBETT, COSTIGAN, FUREY, LACOUR, MURPHY, HEALEY, CRAIG, SULLIVAN, SCOFIELD, SHERWOOD are the names I am researching.
- Loder/Hann and Jones/Randell Family Tree Researching these and associated Family Names of Newfoundland.
- Payne Family of Notre Dame Bay Other families include Paddock, Hewlett,Pynn,Hunt, Galliott, Hammond, Hudson, Gilliam,
Parsons and many more.
- Rose's of Ochre Pit Cove, Newfoundland Rose Family Tree of Ochre Pit Cove, Newfoundland
- Rowes of Newfoundland References to the ROWE (incl. Row, Roe ) surname found to date in Newfoundland church and civil records, newspapers, books, etc.
- Rumbolt, Hann and Associated families Researching the Rumbolt's of Labrador, and two Hann families, one from Harbour Breton and the other at Harbour Le Cou.
- Stirlings of Newfoundland Descendents of Dr. William Archibald Stirling b.1786 d.1858 m. Emma (Mayne) b.1797 d.1863.
- The STRONG Family of Notre Dame Bay Prominent names you will find here include ANSTEY, BATSTONE, KNIGHT, LANGDO(W)N, MARSH, NEWHOOK, STRONG, and WELLS.
- Traytown Arnolds Arnolds (and others) from Bonavista Bay.
- Newfoundland Books An online store dedicated to the promotion of Newfoundland literature and the sale of books by Newfoundland authors.