3295 Compton Rd, Victoria, BC V9E 1C8
Directions from the Swartz Bay ferry terminal
- leaving the ferry places you heading south on the Pat Bay highway
- turn right (west) on McKenzie Ave towards Nanaimo
- turn right (north) at the #1 Trans-Canada Hwy
- turn right at the next exit (Exit 10) Helmcken Road
- continue to the 2nd set of lights at Burnside; turn left on to
- continue to Prospect Lake Road, turn right on to Prospect Lake
- When Prospect Lake Road turns into a Y, keep left on Munns Rd.
- you will pass by Francis King Park, continue driving about 4-5
minutes on Munns Road; you will pass Woodridge on your right.
- Turn left on Compton Road (the first left after Woodridge)
There is a sign at the base of the driveway that says Eco-Sense.
You are welcome to drive to the top but it really is a worthwhile
experience to walk up and take in the surroundings.
Request a private tour $65/hour (for
6 people and under) for larger groups contact us for rates.
just show up.